Valentine's Day designs



Happy New Year! 
It's still January, so I think I can safely say that.

There is not much of a lull in holiday planning with Valentine's Day just weeks away. I just updated my Etsy shop with some new Valentine's Day cards and I thought I would share some fun ways to personalize the blank tags, linen bags and other fun packaging materials I sell in my shop.

There will be a few more new card designs launching shortly and I'll be sharing some more Valentine's Day inspiration in coming days.

The paper and linen bags from my shop are fun to fill with Valentine's Day treats.



Personalize linen bags using a fabric ink or other permanent stamp. Be sure to slide a piece of heavy paper inside the bag so that the ink doesn't seep through before you stamp. Leave to dry.



Stamps are a fun and super easy way to embellish plain tags like these. 

These are a few of the Valentine's Day designs in the shop and there are more to come!





Debra


No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!