ontario berry time..


Ontario berries are in season now..yum!

I'm sorry but these are the best berries, next to the ones we pick in P.E.I. in July. I love that we get to have two seasons of picking. One here, one out east.

This is a photo of our first bowl of berries this season.

I was surprised to see them at the market. The weather here has been unpredictable and it hasn't really felt warm enough to think about berry picking but the time is here!

This is a sweet fabric berry that my daughter bought a few of years ago at The Spring Handmade Market I coordinated in Toronto at The Gladstone. It's hard to believe it has been two years already.

I am always drawn to vintage enamelware and have quite a collection. I spotted this piece on Etsy at Calloohcallay

I love picking with old wooden baskets. Wouldn't these be great to use at an outdoor bbq to hold your fresh pickings? I spotted these at Rolling Hills Vintage

Vintage jelly and jam jars from Luncheonette Vintage can be used for canning (just make sure you sterilize the jars and use new lids and tops!) or to hold small bouquets of fresh flowers.

Label your jars with these vintage labels from Kelley Street Vintage or use them on gift tags or cards.

A sweet little vintage birthday card just because I thought it was charming. From Paper Picker



No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!